Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Custom Playing Cards||Material:||350gsm Art Paper|
|Font:||Regular Index||Bridge Size:||2.25 X 3.5 Inch|
|Cards Quabtity:||54 Card Deck||Card Front:||As Your Requirement|
|Carton Size:||39*35*21cm||Box:||Custom Paper Box|
350gsm custom printed playing cards,
custom printed playing cards 350gsm,
custom printed playing cards odm
If you have a Kickstarter project, we have a ton of options for you. As well as getting your card designs printed from prototyping right up to full production runs, we also offer accessories such as custom brick boxes, custom uncut sheets with no minimum to compliment your playing cards project or double deck boxes, booklets, different card and box finishing which are popular for card games.
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2.Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3.Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4.Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura