Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Custom Playing Cards||Material:||300gsm Art Paper|
|Font:||Regular Index||Bridge Size:||64 X 64mm|
|Cards Quabtity:||32 Card Deck||Card Front:||As Your Requirement|
|Carton Size:||39*35*21cm||Box:||Custom Paper Box|
tarot and oracle cards 78,
78 tarot and oracle cards,
oracle tarot cards with lid box
2.5" square card tiles
Square size game cards are a popular shape. This option is slightly larger than our smallest square size cards and is the 2nd smallest in our range of 4 sizes.
2" square card tiles
Square card tiles are a popular choice for many board games and our standardized 2 inch square tiles can be personalized back and front.
Create round shaped playing cards for your own game or simply for photos.
Micro card tiles
Custom micro size game card tiles are perfect for game designers creating their playing pieces or for a micro card game.
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2. Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3. Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4. Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura