RichardThe product is great . Very pleased with your work.
SarahHi Jerry, I checked the cards and they look very well.
HohepaThank you for your email, yes the flash cards have arrived and we are very happy with the quality. Thank you for your business we hope to keep a good business relationship with you in the future.
Gold Design Playing Cards Specialty Paper Material Custom Normal Size Card Game Printing
|Place of Origin||Guangdong|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details||Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.7 x 1.2 inches ; 5.6 ounces Shipping Weight: 200box per cartons,39*35*21cm,18-20kg|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||310 Import Black Core||Font||Regular Index|
|Bridge Size||2.25 X 3.5 Inch||Cards Quabtity||54 Card Deck|
|Card Front||As Your Requirement||Carton Size||39*35*21cm|
table game cards,
Gold Design Playing Design Specialty Paper Material Custom Normal SizeCard Game Printing
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2.Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3.Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4.Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.