Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Custom Playing Cards||Material:||1mm CardBoard|
|Font:||Regular Index||Bridge Size:||64*89 Mm|
|Cards Quabtity:||22card Deck||Card Front:||As Your Requirement|
|Carton Size:||39*35*21cm||Box:||Custom Paper Box|
Luxury Gold Foil Poker Playing Cards,
CE listed Poker Playing Cards,
CE Normal Sized custom playing cards
Card color & add text
For those who prefer to customize the backs of a deck of playing cards without images/artwork – choose a background colour from our palette of 35 colours and personalize with your very own text.
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2. Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3. Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4. Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
3D UV printing now using in board game box will be better.
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura