Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Custom Playing Cards||Material:||0.3MM Plastic|
|Font:||Regular Index||Bridge Size:||2.25 X 3.5 Inch|
|Cards Quabtity:||52 Card Deck||Card Front:||As Your Requirement|
|Carton Size:||39*35*21cm||Box:||Custom Paper Box|
CE waterproof personalized poker cards,
24K Gold Foil Plated plastic poker cards,
ENT71 plastic poker cards
Enhance your brand visibility with those enjoying a game of cards by customizing the back with your images/artwork and text to suit your corporate style – be it vibrant, strong, stylish, tantalizing or elegant! Perfect for any purpose.
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2. Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3. Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4. Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura