Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||330 Germany Black Core Material||Font:||Regular Index|
|Bridge Size:||2.25 X 3.5 Inch||Cards Quabtity:||52 Card Deck|
|Card Front:||As Your Requirement||Carton Size:||39*35*21cm|
|Box:||Custom Paper Box||Name:||Poker Card|
63*88MM Size custom plastic poker cards,
custom plastic poker cards 1000PCS,
pvc playing cards 1000PCS
++Description: High quality Paper Playing Cards
++Material: Eco-friendly Paper
++Size: according to customer requirements
++Printing: CMYK and Spot colors
++Surface disposal: vanish, UV coating, plastic coated, lamination, spot UV, hot stamping, linen finish
++Design: OEM or ODM
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2.Number of cards per deck: 52~56; As requested.
3.Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4.Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura