Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Custom Playing Cards||Material:||300gsm Art Paper|
|Font:||Regular Index||Bridge Size:||2.25 X 3.5 Inch|
|Cards Quabtity:||54 Card Deck||Card Front:||As Your Requirement|
|Carton Size:||39*35*21cm||Box:||Custom Paper Box|
customised playing cards with tarot,
tarot customised playing cards,
300gsm customised playing cards
Our blank cards are perfect for those looking to make their own custom game cards and trading cards with full color printing on both sides with deck sizes of up to 234 cards.
Enhance your brand visibility with those enjoying a game of cards by customizing the back with your images/artwork and text to suit your corporate style – be it vibrant, strong, stylish, tantalizing or elegant! Perfect for any purpose.
Custom face and back
This range offers extra room for creativity - print your image files on both sides and decide how you want to customize e.g. same image for each suit/number, different/same image for each card, or even each card individually customized both back and front.
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2. Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3. Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4. Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura