Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Custom Playing Cards||Material:||300gsm Art Paper|
|Font:||Regular Index||Bridge Size:||2.25 X 3.5 Inch|
|Cards Quabtity:||54 Card Deck||Card Front:||As Your Requirement|
|Carton Size:||39*35*21cm||Box:||Custom Paper Box|
2.25x3.5mm educational toys flash cards,
300gsm Art Paper flashcards for babies,
54 pcs educational toys flash cards
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2. Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3. Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4. Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Bridge size playing cards
Bridge sized playing cards are 2.25" x 3.5" in size and are commonly used in casinos as they are a little slimmer and easier to handle. We have these cards both in premium qaulity and casino quality to suit your needs.
Big size playing cards
For those who wish to present their prints in a larger format, our supersized playing cards can double the size of your ads without doubling the costs.
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
Delivery time: 5-7 days after confirming the design artwork for sample, 7-15 days after confirming the order or up to your order quantity
Packaging Options: Paper box, plastic box, tin box, cardboard gift box, blister card box, PU leather pouch, wooden box, etc.
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura