RichardThe product is great . Very pleased with your work.
SarahHi Jerry, I checked the cards and they look very well.
HohepaThank you for your email, yes the flash cards have arrived and we are very happy with the quality. Thank you for your business we hope to keep a good business relationship with you in the future.
Matte Varnish Casino Quality Playing Cards 310gsm German Black Core Paper With Standard Size
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||310gsm German Black Core Card Stock||Packing||Individually Cello Wrapped|
|Varnish||Matte Varnish||QTY Cards/deck||56|
casino played cards,
casino quality playing cards
Casino Playing Cards German Black Core Paper with standard size
- Standard size 63*88mm and nice cutting
- Top class material--black core paper card stock from Germany
- The linen finish provides a fine card feel
- High folding resistance
- Last longer, shuffle better
- Shuffle easily and feel very substantial
|Item name||ESV playing cards|
|Materials||310gsm German Black Core Paper|
Matte, Linen air finishing
Why “ESV” Playing Cards Are Great:
- “ESV” playing cards are printed on premium playing card stock from Germany-310gsm black core paper
- Printed by the BEST offset printer-Germany Heidelberg
- Further processing ensure uniform card stock thickness and surface smoothness
- Sheets are printed, varnished and embossed to provide the fine card feel, snap and durability.
Q: What products do you have?
A: Casino playing card, Plastic playing card, Advertising playing card, Educational(flash) card, Magic playing card, Card game, Board game, Tarot card, Books and magazines, Packing box, and Calendar.
Q: Which part can be customized?
A: Front side, back side, box and booklet.
Q.Can you produce non-traditional card sizes and counts?
A.Yes! We can produce custom playing cards of nearly any shape and size. There are no limit as to the number of cards either , however , there may be minimum quantity restrictions . Please check with our customer service staff for more information.
Q: What file format shall I use?
A: PSD, PDF, AI, CDR, JPG (Minimum 300 dpi ).
Q: How many colors can I use?
A:All CMYK colors.
Q.Do you provide proofs?
A: Absolutely! There will be a digital proof that must be approved prior to production on any order.