Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||310 Import Black Core||Font:||Regular Index|
|Bridge Size:||2.25 X 3.5 Inch||Cards Quabtity:||54 Card Deck|
|Card Front:||As Your Requirement||Carton Size:||39*35*21cm|
3D Foil Edgecustom poker cards,
personalised playing cards 3D Foil Edge,
plastic poker cards 39*35*21cm
We are a major printer and manufacturer of many high street board game and card game brands so if you're a budding game designer looking for a high quality game card manufacturer to print your custom game cards at low costs and with no minimum order, you've come to the right place. We have many options for your to design your own card games on. if you can't find what you need, contact us for tailor-made solutions, or if you need help on designing your game cards or board games, contact us to see what we can offer you.
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards. 3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Sample: Existing samples - freely provided at any time. Custom samples - cost to be negotiated
1. Type: Standard Poker Size Cards
2. Number of cards per deck: 54~56; As requested.
3. Customization: Each card can be customized individually both front and back as required.
If you are the designer, check below “More tips for custom artwork” for more information.
4. Dimension: 63x88 mm (2.5"×3.5")
5. Print: CMYK or PMS Printing
6. Index: Custom Index
Standard 52-card deck
The deck of 52 French playing cards is the most common deck of playing cards used today. It includes thirteen ranks of each of the four French suits: clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠), with reversible "court" or face cards. Some modern designs, however, have done away with reversible face cards.
Contact Person: Laura