Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cardboard||Packaging:||Packaging In Lid And Bottom Box|
|Artwork:||Front/back Design||Warp:||Warp Plastic Box|
oem printing poker playing cards,
poker playing cards oem printing,
tarot poker playing cards
|Board Type||Casino Gambling Paper And Plastic Pokers|
|Cards finish||Plastic coated, AQ coating,Gloss/matte lamination,Linen Finish,Foil stamping,Glided edges|
|Impriting||4c+4c imprinting(metalic inks or PMS available, too)|
|Number of cards per deck||54~55|
|Size||Can be as your request|
|Standard bridge size||57*87mm / 3.5" X 2.25"|
|Standard poker size||63*88mm / 3.5" X 2.5"|
playing cards size
Card stock options
All our cards have several professional card stock options including smooth and linen finishes. Smooth finish uses a S30 with black core and is popular for tabletop game cards and promotional use. Linen finish uses a M31 or M32 with black core later and is preferred by professional card players around the world as it offers a more superior durability and is more mark resistant without forgetting the importance of the shuffle and deal with ease requirements.
A closer look at our cardstock options
We have 7 professional cardstock options for you to choose from. So which one is right for you? We take a closer look here.
Materials for your choice:
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance, perfect if you trying to find a balance between materials and costs.
2) 270gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for AD cards.
3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for casino cards all over the world, tenacity, S, deflection , A-. most expensive.
4) Plastic 0.3~0.32mm is available.
5) Also different materials for box & cards can be chosen for certain target prices.
Tuck Box: 300 cardboard paper
Printing: 4C/4C for cards, 4C/0C for box
Finish: Glossy finish for cards, glossy lamination finish for box
Packaging: Cello-Wrap with clear pull-string
Contact Person: Laura